- 1x Creative Nature Corn Bread
- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 200ml Your milk of choice
- 80g apple sauce
- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 150g orange marmalade
Share this recipe
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Then in a bowl, pour the corn bread mix in and make a well in the middle. Then add the apple sauce, milk and vegetable oil in the centre and mix.
- Greaseproof a cupcake tin and distribute the corn bread mixture thinly into each cupcake mould and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Whilst they are baking, melt the vegan dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Once the corn bread is cool, spoon on a layer of marmalade and cover the top with vegan dark chocolate using a tablespoon.
- Place these in the fridge for around 40 minutes until the chocolate is set.