- Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion
- 290g Risotto Rice
- 200ml White wine (check this is vegan!)
- 1L Vegetable Stock
- 1 Butternut Squash, roasted, half mashed & half cubed
- 115g baby spinach
- 60g Creative Nature Maca powder
- Dash of Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
Share this recipe
1. Sauté your onions in a dash of oil until they become translucent
2. Add your risotto rice until cooked (slightly translucent at the edges)
3. Add all of your white wine and keep stirring until the liquid has evaporated
4. Next add your stock 1 ladle at a time. Make sure you wait for the liquid to evaporate before adding the next amount of stock.
5. When your liquid is gone and rice is fully cooked, stir in the mashed butternut squash, maca powder, dash of lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
6. In a separate pan, wilt your spinach and reheat the remaining cubes butternut squash with a dash of oil
7. Serve your risotto in a bowl with veggies on top, and enjoy!