- 1 tbsp Barley Grass
- 245g Meatless Meat
- Vegan Puff Pastry
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place the meatless meat into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle the barley grass on top. Combine the two together until the Barley Grass is evenly distributed and set aside.
3. Roll out your puff pastry and cut the pastry into sections of 20cm by 10cm.
4. Evenly distribute the filling between each of the pieces of pastry. Fold over the pastry to cover the filling and seal shut using a fork.
5. Wash over plant based milk to make sure it creates a lovely golden glaze while in the oven.
6. Place in the oven for around 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven once they are golden brown on top.