- 1 pack of meatless meat
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp easy garlic
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 500g canned tomatoes
- Spaghetti (as much as you would like)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Share this recipe
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the spaghetti.
- Add 1 tbsp of Olive oil and easy garlic to a pan and add the carrot, allow to cook for around 5 minutes, then add the diced onion and cook for a further 5 minutes until the onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add the packet of meatless meat to the pan and mix well with the onions and carrots. You may need to add a little bit more olive oil if it begins to stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook this for another 5 minutes until it starts to turn a golden brown colour.
- Add the canned tomatoes and give a good stir followed by the smoked paprika and cacao powder. Season further with some salt and pepper.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and add to your bowl and top with the bolognese sauce.