- 1 cup Vegan cheese
- 2 Portions of oven chips
- 1 x Avocado
- 1⁄4 Red pepper
- 1⁄4 Green pepper
- 1⁄4 Lime
- 4 x Baby tomatoes
- 1x Spring onion
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Creative Nature Himalayan Salt
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put your chips on a baking tray and put in the oven when heated.
- Whilst the chips are cooking for 15 minutes, start dicing the red and green peppers into small chunks.
- Cut the baby tomatoes into quarters and the finely slice the spring onion.
- Take a separate bowl and spoon out the avocado and mash it up then add the lime juice and mix together until it’s combined.
- Take the chips out of the oven and sprinkle the cheese over and a pinch of the Creative Nature Himalayan salt then put the chips back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Once they have cooked for 5 minutes take them out of the oven and add the peppers, spring onions and tomatoes on top.
- Spoon the guacamole in the corner then sprinkle over the Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds and add the coriander. Enjoy!