- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Mushrooms
- 90g leek, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 160g spinach
- 1 packet of silken tofu
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp turmeric (grounded)
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Seed
- 1 roll of pre made shortcrust pastry
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Add olive oil to a pan and add the diced onions, allow to cook for 2 minutes and then add the sliced mushrooms. Cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the leeks, salt and pepper. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped up cherry tomatoes and allow to cook for around 1 minute. Followed by the spinach, allow to cook until it starts to slightly while and then remove off heat.
- Roll your pastry out onto a surface which has been lightly dusted with flour. Make sure you roll it out to fit the size of the dish you are using.
- Place in the dish and cover with greaseproof paper and add baking beads on top to keep the pastry flat when it’s added to the oven. Blind bake for around 15 minutes.
- While the pastry is cooking. Blitz the tofu, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic granules, turmeric, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Once the pastry is done, start filling the quiche with half of the cooked vegetables (leave some to put on the top). Add the tofu and spread out evenly. Place the remaining vegetables on top.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.