- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 T maca powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creative nature cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- Place the almond and coconut flours, maca, salt and nibs in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let the food processor run until the mixture sticks together.
- Scoop out the dough a tablespoon at a time and roll into balls between your hands.
- Place in the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy every mouthful!
The balls will keep in an airtight container for around a week. You can also freeze them and grab one whenever you need them!
Alessandra writes articles for UK health oriented magazine and total fitness magazine in the u.s. and recently finished an internship at The Food Doctor in Harley street while working on medicinal workshop and my website. www.yoursweetnutrition.com
Her instagram can be found : sweet nutrition_byale