Creative Nature Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Creative Nature Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 06739250 and have our registered office at 25 Lonsdale Road, Queens Park, London NW6 6RA. Our main trading address is 36 Central Avenue, West Molesey, Surrey, KT8 2QZ
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use or register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, request further information about our products, enter a competition or promotion or complete a survey and/or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as credit card information. If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence, however any credit card information will not be stores and securely discarded.
- Information we collect about you.Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect and process certain technical information (this is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual), as well as certain information about your visit to our site (including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information).
- Information we receive from other sources.We may work closely with third parties (including, for example and without limitation, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you register to use our site, you will control your user profile. This means that you will be able to access your details at any time by going to your profile page on our site where you may review, correct and/or update the majority of your information at any time.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and/or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about us and to send you newsletters, links to blogs and other relevant information;
- to provide you with information about other products and/or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and/or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on any forms we use to collect your data or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products and/or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (although we will not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers); and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Creative Nature Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on any forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.