Our Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder is one of the most complex foods on Earth. Earning them the local title “Food of the Gods”. This 100% pure, organic Cacao powder comes from the Criollo beans growing deep in the Peruvian Rainforest. Our Organic Cacao Powder is a beautiful brown powder that is similar to the Cocoa you often have in your cupboard. Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to make your body feel amazing.
Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder is high in Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Copper as well as loads of antioxidants. These help protect the body from outside pollution and other nasties. Antioxidants in our Organic Cacao Powder help absorb free radicals and reduce cell ageing, damage and stress.
Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder…
…contains more nutrients than processed and heat-treated Cocoa powder. You can benefit from the rich nutrients to get your body feeling wonderful and ready for anything. It’s perfect If you want to make Chocolate flavoured dishes or add a beautiful taste to a smoothie.
Packed with a beautiful range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals as well as Fibre and healthy Fats, it really is the worth the title of “Food of the Gods”!
Customer notice – We are doing a soft launch of phasing in our new packaging, as we want to keep wastage to a minimum and help the environment. You may receive new packaging or old packaging but rest assured the product inside is all the same.
Ingredients: 100% Organic raw Cacao Powder, and that’s all!
||Per 15g serving
|Of which: sugars*
- Contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to process of cell division
Our Creative Nature Cacao Powder is just like Cocoa Powder, but 100 times better!
- Sprinkle over porridge, muesli, granola or other cereals
- Blend into smoothies
- Use in place of commercial cocoa powders to make a healthy hot (warm) chocolate (cacao)!
- Raw home cooking
If you want a bit more inspiration – make sure to check out our Instagram page to see some amazing recipe ideas created by our customers and bloggers. You can also visit our Recipes section of our website to get some recipes to try out!
If you create something incredible and would like to see it featured on our Instagram, please email email@example.com with your recipe and some images of the finished product. Please take a few pics with our products in too!