- 1 punnet of blueberries
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Splash of water
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
- 150g plain flour
- 100g dairy free spread,
- 80g sugar
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Add the sliced apples and the blueberries into the oven dish. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top and mix well together making sure all the fruit is covered in the sugar.
- Sprinkle some cacao nibs over the filling.
- Add a splash of water into the filling to ensure there is lots of moisture while it cooks.
- To make the crumble add the dairy free spread and flour into a mixing bowl. Rub the butter into the flour until it starts to look like breadcrumbs. Then stir in the sugar.
- Evenly sprinkle the crumble over the top of the filling and finish off by lightly dusting the top of the crumble with some brown sugar (this will make it really golden and caramelised!)
- Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or custard! ENJOY