- 3x Crumpets
- 40ml Plant based milk
- 30g Biscoff spread
- 1tbsp Flaxseed
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 Pack of Gnawbles
- 1x Banana
Share this recipe
- First pre-heat the over to 180 degrees fan.
- Toast 3 crumpets then cut each of them in half and place them in the dish of your choice.
- Add the flaxseed and water in a jug and stir then leave for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Whilst the flaxseed is thickening spread the biscoff over each crumpet.
- Add 40ml of plant-based milk to the flaxseed mix and stir.
- Pour the flaxseed mixture over the crumpets and make sure they are covered.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and in the meantime chop up the banana and melt some more biscoff spread.
- Finally, add the toppings. We’ve used bananas and Creative Nature Mylk Gnawbles and melted biscoff. Enjoy!