- frozen banana (90g)
- frozen blueberries (90g)
- frozen cauliflower (50g)
- frozen zucchini (50g)
- hemp protein powder (12g)
- 1 scoop marine collagen (10g) (omit for vegan)
- 1 tsp Barley Grass Powder (3g)
- plant based milk (80ml)
- Shelled hemp seeds to top
Share this recipe
- Add the frozen banana, blueberries, cauliflower, and zucchini to a high speed blender and blend on LOW (this is key!) until it looks like Dippin’ Dots.
- Add the protein powders, collagen (if using), greens powder, and milk. Gently stir them into the fruit/veggie mixture.
- Blend on HIGH until thick and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with your faves!