- 50g dates soaked
- 2-3 tbsp soaking water
- 50g oat flour
- 1/2 small banana (50g)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (~20g)
- 1 tbsp shelled hemp seeds (~12g), plus more to roll in
- Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
- A few drops of caramel extract (optional)
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
Share this recipe
- Place the dates with 2 tbsp of the soaking water in your blender & blend until broken up roughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients & blend again until smooth. If dry, add another tbsp of the soaking water. If wet, add a bit more oat flour. You should have a pretty thick mixture!
- Roll into small balls, and optionally roll these in more hemp seeds. Store in the freezer for 1 hour, then in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
Thank you to Emma for this delicious looking recipe!