- 1 cup frozen red berries of your choosing
- 1/3 cup natural or plant based yoghurt
- Dash of plant milk
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 banana
- 1tsp agave/maple syrup to sweeten
Share this recipe
- Add all your ingredients to a blender, setting aside half your banana and a few cacao nibs for toppings
- Blend through until smooth. If you find there are lumps, add a dash more milk or leave the mixture for 5 minutes to allow the frozen fruit to soften slightly.
- Present in your serving bowls and top with whatever you choose! We have topped with banana, cacao nibs, and rose petals.