- Creative Nature Chia & Cacao Brownie Mix
- 200 g dairy free spread
- 5tbsp Chia Seeds Or Flax Seeds
- 5 ml Vanilla essence
- 15tbsp water
Share this recipe
- In a food processor or pestle & mortar, grind the Chia Seeds or Flax Seeds until fine.
- Mix in a bowl with the water and leave to sit for 5 mins, or until gloopy.
- Preheat oven to 150 c/300 f/ Gas Mark 2
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth (start of slowly so the flour doesn’t go everywhere!).
- If the mixture seems a bit dry- add a splash more water.
- Line a brownie/baking tin with grease-proof paper and carefully spoon the mix into it.
- Bake between 25 and 30 minutes, remove out of the oven and let cool before tucking in!