- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Fine Crystal Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of each spice: ground cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- 1 tablespoon Creative Nature Chia Seeds
- Some additional Chia Seeds and Creative Nature Cacao Nibs for topping!
Share this recipe
- Firstly, mix all the wet ingredients together in a large bowl along with the sugar until a uniform mix is made.
- In a separate bowl- mix the the remainder of the ingredients and then pour into the wet mixture.
- Then mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased loaf tin. Sprinkle with Cacao Nibs and Chia seeds and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes at 180 degrees C. The pumpkin bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the centre of the pumpkin bread comes out clean.
- Take the baked pumpkin bread out of the oven and let it cool for 20-30 minutes before taking out of the loaf tin. Allow to cool completely and enjoy!