- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1 tsp Creative Nature Maca powder
- Pinch of Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Crystal salt
- 6 tbsp nut or seed butter of your choice
- 12 slices of banana
- 12 pieces of dehydrated banana
- 100g of dairy free chocolate, melted
Share this recipe
- Place the oats, dates, maca powder and salt in a food processor and keep blending until it forms a dough
- Divide the mixture equally between the moulds and press firmly in to the base, creating a small dimple in the centre of each.
- Put up to half a tsp of the nut or seed butter into the dimple of each
- Add a slice of fresh banana to each one
- Top with the melted chocolate, dividing it equally between all the moulds
- Top each one with a slice of dehydrated Banana
- Pop in the fridge until set, before removing from the moulds and tucking in!