- For the oats:
- 1/2 cup jumbo oats
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt or dairy free alternative
- approx 1/3-1/2 cup of plant based milk
- For the Sauce
- 1 tbsp Seed or Nut Butter of your choice
- 1 tsp Creative Nature cacao powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
Share this recipe
- Mix all ingredients for your oats in a bowl and leave to thicken over night.
- in a separate bowl, mix together all chocolate sauce ingredients with a splash of warm water.
- Remove your oats from the fridge, and top with the chocolate sauce and plenty of fresh fruit!