- 15g Creative Nature superfoods chia seeds
- 100g Unsweetened milk or dairy-free alternative
- 2 tsp Creative Nature superfoods Raw Cacao Powder
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Toppings of your choice- we love Cacao Nibs, Vegan Yogurt and Berries!
Share this recipe
- In a small empty and clean jar, pour in the chia seeds, milk, and a pinch of sea salt, give it a good stir with a fork.
- Then add the cacao powder and maple syrup and whisk well with the fork until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover the jar with a lid/cling film and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours overnight to thicken.
- Once the chia seeds has absorbed the milk and it has become thick, top with the coconut yoghurt, desiccated coconut, cacao nibs and any fruit you like. Enjoy!
Thank you to @nourishing.alex for the recipe!