- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- Creative Nature Gnawbles
- 2 - 3 tbsp Coffee
Share this recipe
- Add 2/3 tsp of coffee into a cup and add a splash of water, mix the two together until all the coffee has dissolved
- Heat up the milk and pour into your cup, leave a bit of milk behind you’ll need this for the froth!
- Using the leftover milk, give it a whisk to create a delicious foam, spoon this froth onto the top of your coffee
- Taking a 1 tsp of Cacao Powder, sieve it over the top of the foam to create a light dusting
- For the finishing touches add some gnawbles on top! (Be aware they may sink😂) ENJOY!!