- 40g Oats
- 150g Plain Plant Yoghurt
- The Juice & Zest of 1 Large Orange
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tsp Sugar/ granulated sweetener
- 2 Flax Eggs
- Creative Nature Brilliant Orange Cacao Gnawbles
Share this recipe
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan).
- Make up the flax eggs by mixing together the ground flax and water and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, yogurt, cocoa powder, orange juice and zest, vanilla and sugar.
- Mix in the flax eggs and transfer the mixture to an individual baking tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and then top with your Gnawbles!