- 300g Dried Pasta (gluten free if need be!)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 60g Dairy Free Butter
- 200g sugar snap peas, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, finely diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 200g Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp english mustard
- 60g plain flour (gluten free if need be!)
- 30g Hemp Protein Powder
- 10g Barley Grass Powder
- 250ml Vegetable Stock
- 140ml plant milk
Share this recipe
- Cook your pasta as per the packet instructions
- Add the oil and dairy-free butter to a pan and sautee the onion, garlic, pepper, sugarsnaps and mushrooms with the thyme and paprika until softned
- Add the mustard, hemp protein, barley grass powder and flour to the pan, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the flour has cooked and the mixture is thick.
- Slowly add the vegetable stock and milk until a smooth and creamy sauce has formed.
- Mix the pasta through and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until hot.