- 1 egg
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon date nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Coconut oil, for frying
Share this recipe
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and food processor or blend until smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and take two tablespoons of mixture on a medium heat for about 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake.
- Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with fresh berries and an extra drizzle of date nectar.
This recipe was sent to us by Eli Brecher!