- 100g Dairy Free Chocolate
- 2 x 30g packs of Gnawbles or 1 x 75g share bag
- 50g Rice Crispies (or any cereal of your choice)
- 125g medjool dates
- 3tsps maca powder
- 2tbsp melted coconut oil / butter
- Dash of water
Share this recipe
1. Melt your chocolate over hot water and combine with the rice crispies or cereal.
2. Spoon evenly into a muffin baking tray and allow to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Whilst your rice crispy base is setting, blend together the dates, maca powder, coconut oil (or butter) and water in a food processor.
4. Remove your crispy cups from the fridge once set, and layer with a generous dollop of your maca caramel, and top with Gnawbles!
5. Store in the fridge to allow the caramel to set and enjoy!