- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsbp vanilla essence
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
Share this recipe
- Soak oats in milk and vanilla essence.
- Meanwhile mash up a ripe banana with cacao powder, baking powder, raisins, milled flax and cacao nibs.
- Add in the oats, mix it all together and put into an oven-proof bowl.
- Top with leftover bananas and bake at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Remove out of the oven, let cool slightly and top with any other toppings of your choice.