- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 and 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tablespoons Creative Nature Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Creative Nature Goji Berries
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Share this recipe
- Put your dates, almonds and cashews in a food processor and blitz until broken down and well mixed. Add your cacao powder and blitz again.
- Add goji berries and coconut oil and pulse until everything is well combined.
- Scoop out your mixture and roll into balls using your hands.
- Decorate half of the balls with whole berries for extra crunch. Roll the other half in raw cacao powder for more intense chocolate taste.
- Leave in the fridge to sit for around an hour. This recipes makes around 17 balls but it depends on how big you want them.
This recipe was kindly provided to us by Eatza Pizza