- 1/4 cup aquafaba (60g)
- 1 cup icing sugar (110g)
- 1 cup coconut shredder (75g)
- 3 tbsp +2 tbsp goji berries
Share this recipe
- In a bowl, whip the aquafaba with sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is really fluffy and firm.
- Add the coconut and 3 tbsp of goji berries in a food processor and blend them into a flour.
- Add the flour into the meringue and mix gently from the bottom to top so you don’t ruin the meringue.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough onto the tray, leaving space between the cookies so they can spread as they bake.
- Sprinkle the cookies with the rest of goji berries.
- Bake at 130 degrees for 40 minutes.
- When they are done baking- switch off the oven and let the cookies cool in the oven until they are fully cooled to prevent them from breaking and collapsing.
- Remove and store them in a container for 1 week or consume right away! 🙂
Thank you to Tiziano for this recipe! 🙂