- 88g Creative Nature Pancake/Waffle mix
- 65ml Plant based milk
- ¾ Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cup spinach
- 1 Banana
- Vegan whipped cream
- Vegan free from gummy snakes
- Chocolate icing
- Vanilla extract
Share this recipe
- First heat up the waffle machine and combine the waffle mix, milk and apple cider vinegar in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the machine to make one waffle.
- Whilst the waffle is cooking, add the spinach, 2 drops of vanilla extract and banana to your blender and pour over the plant based milk until it covers all the ingredients and blend together.
- Pour the shake into a glass of your choice.
- Spread the any chocolate icing of your choice around the top on the glass and add any decoration (we used edible eyeballs)
- Take the waffle out of the machine when cooked and cut two strips and poke through a wooden skewer.
- Add the waffle sticks to the glass and add as much whipped cream as you like.
- Finally, use your creativity and add any toppings including snakes etc and enjoy!