- 500g ripe tomatoes diced
- ½ an onion
- ½ a courgette
- 200g mushrooms
- 4 tbsp of BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Barley Grass
- Pinch of Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Salt
- 100g of cooked Black Beans
- Jack & Chill Frozen Jackfruit
- 1 mashed Avocado with squeeze of lime
- 200g rice
- Half a Red Cabbage / Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 4 tbsp of salsa Verde
- 4 Tortillas
- 1tbsp of Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
Share this recipe
- Heat a pan on a high temperature and pour in the oil. Wait for it to begin to sizzle, then add in Onion and fry for 2mins
- Add courgette, mushrooms and ripe tomatoes and any additional Veg you would like to include
- Add the frozen jack fruit to the pan and include a small amount of water to a simmer.
- When the jackfruit begins to crisp pour over the BBQ sauce and add salt, pepper and chilli powder
- Leave to cook until the BBQ sauce has been totally absorbed by the jackfruit- this can take up to 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Once the jackfruit has started to crisp remove from the heat – It is time to start assembling the Burrito.
- Begin by spreading the avocado across Tortilla then add a spoonful of black beans and rice
- Then add the BBQ Jackfruit and garnish with Red Cabbage, Lettuce etc.
- Drizzle on some salsa and for added crunch why not use Creative Nature shelled hemp seeds!
- Wrap it all up and enjoy 😊