- • 200g medjool dates
- • 100g oats
- • 1 tbsp maca powder
- • 2 tbsps cacao powder
- • 3 tbsps seed butter of your choice
- • 5 tbsps plant based milk of your choice
Share this recipe
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until the mix comes together.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and using your hands, shape in to a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have 12 energy balls.
- Pop the balls in to the freezer to set for an hour. Store in the fridge where they’ll keep for up to a week or the freezer where they’ll last up to 3 months.