- 470g Self raising flour
- 165g brown sugar
- 1 tsp Creative Nature salt
- 81g Dairy Free Spread
- 55g of your favourite plant based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Orange, red and green food colouring
- 1 packet of edible eyes
Share this recipe
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients (the milk and vanilla extract) to the bowl and mix well.
- Sieve the flour and salt into the bowl.
- Fold the wet and dry ingredients together, try not to over-mix.
- Split the dough into three and add the food colouring to each one. You should now have three different coloured dough.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop the dough into balls and place on greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Make sure there’s plenty of space between each cookie since they will spread.
- Bake the cookies for around 15-20 minutes at 180ºC, keep checking on them every 5 minutes.
- Once ready, let the cookies cool down on a baking rack.