- 150g creative nature muffins, as prepared to standard or vegan recipe on pack.
- 50g vanilla butter cream icing
- 100g chocolate
- Toppings – we used rose petals!
Share this recipe
1. Add your cake and icing to a bowl, and gently break up with a fork until the ingredients have combined.
2. Using your hands, roll the mixture into 10 evenly sized balls and set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Heat your chocolate over boiling water and wait until it has melted.
4. Next, pop your cake into the chocolate until fully covered and place on
grease proof paper to set.
5. Repeat this step until all your cake truffles are covered in a chocolate layer, and decorate with toppings!
6. There are endless flavour combinations to try! From banana to lemon to white chocolate or caramel!