- 300g Mixed Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Seed
- 150ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Vegan Sour Cream or Creme Fresh
- 250g Wholegram Rice
Share this recipe
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the diced onions and cook until they start to go translucent
2. Season with the smoked paprika, hemp seed, salt and pepper and mix well until all the onions are covered.
4. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook until they start to shrink.
5. Mix the vegetable stock with 150ml of boiling water and add to the pan. Cook for about 10-15 minutes (this will depend on the amount of liquid you have in the pan) until the sauce starts to thicken. You want the sauce to be simmering throughout this time.
6. Before taking off the head add the Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
7. Once the sauce has thickened take off the heat, this is very important before adding the cream as the cream will curdle!
8. Add the cream and mix well until you get a delicious creamy mushroom sauce.
9. Serve with some whole grain rice and ENJOY!