- 1/3 cup rolled oats⠀
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup water⠀
- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 heaped tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pear
- Creative Nature Goji Berries
- strawberry chia jam
- desiccated coconut
Share this recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C, slice the pear in half lengthways and roast for 15 minutes. Feel free to add a drop of oil/vanilla/cinnamon for extra flavour.
- Combine all porridge ingredients in a saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 5-8 mins until desired consistency is reached, adding more water/milk if necessary.
- Pour into a bowl, add the roasted pear and toppings and serve hot.
Thank you to Eli for the recipe!