- 2 cups Loosley Packed Fresh Basil
- 1/3 cup Extra - Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Creative Nature Barley Grass
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
Share this recipe
- Rinse and pat dry your basil leaves, then remove any larger stems.
- Add about half of the olive oil and all of the lemon juice to a blender or food processor, followed by the basil leaves, barley grass powder and garlic.
- Blend well, then add your remaining olive oil and blend again.
- Stir in your salt and pepper to taste, then serve with your favourite pasta or crusty bread!