- 1 x Creative Nature Mulberry Muffin Mix
- 135g (Vegan) Jelly Cubes
- 110ml of you fave Pink Gin
- 235ml Boiling Water
- 4 Tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 200g Dairy Free Spread
- Strawberries (the more the better)
- Cream or Dairy Free Equivalent
- Lemon (to garnish)
Share this recipe
1. Mix your jelly cubes with the boiling water and 50ml of the pink gin. Allow to set in the fridge for a few hours.
2. While the jelly is setting, make the cake. Start by combining your flaxseeds with the water and remaining gin and allow to sit for 10 minutes to go gloopy.
3. Combine your flax mixture, dairy free spread and cake mix and mix together until smooth.
4. Bake in a greased baking tray for around 25 minutes until golden brown.
5. Line strawberries around the edge of your glass sitting on top of the jelly.
6. Once the cake has cooled, cut into cubes and fill the middle of the glass.
7. Pour a layer of cream over the cake to moisten and garnish with a slice of lemon.