- 350g Potato’s, cubed
- 150g Vegan Cheddar, cubed
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Seeds
- 1 packet Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Vegan dairy free spread (how ever much you like for your mashed potato)
- 1 tub Sour cream and chive
- 250ml Milk of your choice (we use rice milk)
- 1 bottle of Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Share this recipe
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil
2. Add the cut up potatoes to the boiling water
3. Boil for around 10-15 minutes until they begin to soften
4. Once the potatoes are boiled drain and add to a big mixing bowl, add the dairy free spread and milk, mash together until smooth
5. Add the garlic powder, Hemp seeds, salt and pepper to the mashed potato and mix again
6. Take a some of the mashed potato and flatten in your hand, place a piece of cheese in the middle and roll into a bowl. Repeat this until all the mashed potato has been used.
7. Bring your oil to the boil (you need to make sure this is very hot, so be careful when handling this)
8. While the oil is heating up, place the potato ball into the panko crumbs until fully covered, followed by the milk and then back to the panko crumbs for one final coat. Repeat this for the rest of them.
9. Add them to the oil one at a time until they go a lovely golden brown colour (be careful the oil will be very hot!)
10. Serve with a vegan sour cream and onion dip and ENJOY!!