- 4 Plain tortilla wraps
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 Red onion
- Punnet of mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 250g Grated vegan cheddar cheese
Share this recipe
- Start by prepping all the veg, slice the mushrooms, dice the red onion and cut the bell pepper into thin chunks
- Get two tortilla wraps and start putting the filling on top, we recommend starting with the cheese!
- Once all the ingredients are all on, add the second tortilla wrap on top.
- Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a pan and place the tortilla in the pan to allow it to cook on one side for 2 minutes and then flip for another 2 minutes.
- After they have roughly cooked on either side start to flip occasionally to make sure all the cheese is melted inside!!
- Serve with a side of salsa and ENJOY!!