- 125ml Coconut Merchant coconut oil (can be substituted for coconut or cacao butter)
- 2-4tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder
- 2-3tbsp lucuma powder
- 1-2tbsp maca powder
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 5tbsp (125ml) peanut butter (or any nut butter of your choice – but I do think peanut butter works best in this recipe)
- 30g raw peanuts, roughly chopped
Share this recipe
- Gently melt the coconut oil on a low-medium heat in a medium sized pot.
- Once the oil is completely melted, stir in the coconut sugar as well as the Creative Nature cacao, maca and lucuma powders. (The exact quantity of each powder can be adjusted according to your own personal preference.)
- Next, add in your chosen superfood. (I used Creative Nature Goji berries because I think the chewy texture adds another dimension to the treat as well as a speck of vibrant red amongst the brown colours – but that’s just my blogger’s mind thinking!) Stir the mixture thoroughly until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour half of the cacao mixture into the bottom of each individual chocolate mould, muffin/ ice cube tray or cupcake case. Follow with a (tea)spoonful of nut butter and sprinkle of chopped peanuts (for a delicious crunch); then top with a final layer of the cacao mixture.
- Place in your fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Remove the ‘Snickers’ treats five minutes before serving & ENJOY!