- 1 cup medjool dates (approximately 12 medium dates)
- 1 cup (120g) pecans or any other nuts
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Creative Nature Cacao powder for dusting
Share this recipe
- Simply place all the ingredients (apart from the cacao powder) into a food processor and process for 20 – 30 seconds, until everything is incorporated and the mixture sticks when pressed together.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of mixture out of the food processor and roll it in your hands to form a small ball.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture then, if you wish, cover a small plate with cacao powder and roll the bliss balls in it until they’re coated.
- Place all the balls onto another plate and leave them in the fridge for an hour or two to set, then transfer them into an airtight container and store them for a week or so in the fridge. They can also be kept in the freezer for up to a month (if they last that long!).
If you want to take a look at Meghan’s other recipes please have a look at her site, http://www.naturallymeghan.com.