- 225g of dairy free butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 275g gluten free plain flour
- Gnawbles (as many as you like!)
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°c fan.
- Mix your dairy free butter with your caster sugar until fully combined
- Add the gluten free plain flour and mix well.
- Add the gnawbles and mix well To form a dough.
- Roll into small balls then space them evenly out on a lined tray then flatten them down using the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Enjoy dunked in a hot cuppa!