- 1/3 (About 80g) Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 25ml Vegetable Oil
- 20ml Cold Water
- 55g Pumpkin Puree (see our spiced maca pumpkin puree recipe to make your own!)
Share this recipe
1. Mix your water, oil, and cake mix in the mug to make a smooth paste
2. Add your pumpkin puree and mix well
3. Microwave for 2 minutes at 30 sec intervals, allowing the mixture to cool for 30-60 sec in between heating.
3. Decorate with all your spooky toppings! We have used an apple slice grave stone and cacao nibs, but tag us in your creations!