- 1/2 cup small oats (60g)
- 1/2 blended pear (120g)
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Chia seeds (10g)
- 1 tsp avocado oil (5g)
- 1 tsp Creative Nature hemp seeds (5g
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative (250g)
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder (8g)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (2g)
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (1g)
- 1 pinch clove powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch salt
Share this recipe
- Pour oats and salt in a pot and roast them until they smell nutty.
- Add spices, hemp seeds and the blended pear, bring to boil on medium slow.
- When the contents in the pot start simmering- add chia seeds and the milk alternative.
- Simmer on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Just before taking off the hob, mix the cacao powder with the oil in a separate bown until a nice, creamy texture is achieved.
- Switch off the stove, add the mixture of oil and cacao into the pot and mix well.
- Pour in a bowl, add your preferred toppings and enjoy 🙂
Thank you Tiziano for this recipe!