- ¼ Bag spinach (Washed)
- 1 Onion (chopped) 2 Medium potatoes, peeled and cut
- 800ml - 1L vegan stock (adjust for desired thickness)
- Handful of Mint (adjust to taste)
- 400g Peas Black Pepper
- 30g Creative Nature Raw Super Greens Powder
Share this recipe
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in vegetable oil in a thick bottomed saucepan until soft.
- Add the stock and potato and cook them until soft.
- Add in the peas, spinach and mint and super greens powder, then turn off the heat after 2-3 minutes, once the spinach has wilted.
- Blend all the ingredients together and add Black pepper to taste.
- Spoon a portion of soup into a bowl and enjoy!