- 1 Avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tbsp plain hummous
- Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Black pepper
- 2 slices of gluten free bread
Share this recipe
1. preheat your oven to 180 C
2. Toast your slices of bread while peeling and slicing the avocado.
3. When the toast is ready, spread the hummus onto each slice, and place the avocado on top.
4. Put the toast in the oven on a baking tray for 5-10 minutes.
5. Finish by adding shelled hemp seeds and black pepper on top to taste, and enjoy!
Thank you to Samantha for this gorgeous photo and recipe idea!