- 2 tbsp buckwheat flour (14g)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (7g)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Creative Nature raw cacao powder (10g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Protein powder (12g)
- 1 tbsp Nut or Seed Butter (16g)
- 1/3c plant based milk (80ml)
- 1 square dark chocolate, or 1 tbsp chocolate chips (12g)
- 1/2 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Nibs (5g)
- a pinch of Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
Share this recipe
- Add the flours, cacao, baking powder, and protein powder to a microwave safe mug and whisk to combine.
- Add the dairy free butter and milk, and mix until there are no clumps. Make sure to mix in the dry ingredients at the bottom of the mug at this step–you don’t want a clump of flour at the bottom of your cake!
- Fold in the cacao nibs and chocolate chips if using. Otherwise, top with your chocolate square.
- Sprinkle the cake with the salt, and microwave on medium (500W) for 2 minutes, or until done.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 mins and enjoy!
Thank you to Liv for sharing this Gorgeous recipe with us!