- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packed of Meatless Meat
- 850g black beans, drained and rinsed, see notes
- 170g sweetcorn, canned or cooked
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp Creative Nature hemp seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 tub of guacamole
- 1 tub of salsa
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 3 handfuls of shredded iceberg lettuce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Share this recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the diced red onion and cook until they start to go translucent.
- Add your chosen meatless meat to the pan and mix in with the onions. After about a minute, add the black beans and sweetcorn and mix well.
- Season with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, hemp seed and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cook for the amount of time your Meatless Meat requires.
- While the filling is cooking heat up your tacos (follow instructions provided on packet).
- Once your filling is cooked and your tacos are ready to eat, its time to fill the tacos up!
- We suggest putting the filling in first followed by the shredded lettuce, guacamole, salsa and grated cheese.
- All that’s left to do now is to TUCK IN and ENJOY!