- 2x Creative Nature Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 4x Bananas
- 200g Dairy free spread
- 200g Vanilla icing
- Red/Green/Brown Food colouring
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- First mash the 4 bananas in a bowl until smooth.
- Then grab a mixing bowl and mix together the muffin mix, bananas and dairy free spread until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into cupcake cases and smooth the top so they are flat.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 25 mins until they are lovely and brown on top.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool before icing.
- Create an apple shape with the cupcakes and fill in the gaps by cutting the cakes to the appropriate shape.
- Grab three small bowls and allocate one for each colour; red, green and brown. Mix the food colouring with the vanilla icing until you are happy with the colour.
- Once you are happy with the apple shape then spread over the icing on the appropriate parts.
- Let the icing set then pipe with vanilla icing the wording and leaf details.
- Tuck in and enjoy!