- 30g gluten free oats
- 200ml plant based milk
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 10g protein powder of choice (optional)
- 1 tsp natvia/stevia or ½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ a small courgette, grated
- 1 tsp Creative Nature cacao nibs
- 1 tsp Creative Nature chia seeds
- 1/3 sliced banana
Share this recipe
1. Combine oats, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, protein powder, sweetener and courgette in a non stick saucepan.
2. Place over a medium high heat for a few minutes, before bringing it down to a medium heat once it starts warming though.
3. Heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring regularly until you have reached your desired consistency.
4. Serve into a warm bowl and top with toppings. Enjoy!