- 1/2 cup oats / or millet / or buckwheat flakes
- 2 tbsp Creativenaturesuperfoods Chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 250ml hazelnut-rice milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp Dried white mulberries
- 1 tsp Grilled unsalted hazelnuts
- 1-2 tsp Dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
Share this recipe
1.In a pot/casserole, add and mix your ingredients together (excluding the toppings) and place on medium heat.
2. Let it cook for about 10 minutes whilst continuously stirring.
3. Place into a bowl and add your toppings before digging in and indulging!